Subscribe Now

Monday, November 18, 2013

The end of Fausto

I'm sad, frustrated and angry at myself. I told myself that I wouldn't stop with Fausto until I was done, and today I failed. As you can see, there is an update today and I don't know when I'll post again.
I'm sorry.
I have the perfect ending, I got the story all figured it out, but I can't draw anymore, I don't enjoy it, honestly I don't enjoy much of life right now.
Anyway, see you in 2014.



Remember you join the facebook page.
You can subscribe to the RSS feed
You can download "Blackmail", "Cleopatra's case", "Missing", "Paranoia", "Lost son", "Paper Wings", "Bullet proof" and "Origin" in cbr and pdf format for free.

detective Fausto

The Webcomic List

2 comments:

  1. I know its challenging and very discouraging. Fausto's story needs to be told. Don't give up. You have readers counting on Fausto.

    ReplyDelete