Subscribe Now

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Webcomic recommendation: San Hannibal

Just my luck, I found a good noir style webcomic, and then it changes artist and goes on hiatus. But the first chapter is up, and you can enjoy it too. 

Ira Avery is a Private Investigator with the task of finding a woman named Savannah Loy. The photojournalist is missing because she found out something; a mystery involving the underworld of the city. 


Title: San Hannibal
Language: English
Status: On hiatus
 
Remember you join the facebook page.
You can subscribe to the RSS feed
You can download "Blackmail", "Cleopatra's case", "Missing", "Paranoia" and "Origin" in cbr and pdf format for free.


2 comments:

  1. I love Noir...but it's hard to do right in comics. I think the Parker graphic novels are the best I've read lately. Haven't loved any of the webcomics yet, maybe they just haven't grown on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words. I wish I could have stayed around and seen the comic through, but you do what you gotta...

    I hope to get back to noir and crime fiction in a solo capacity whenever my schedule opens up again.

    ReplyDelete